Terms and Conditions
Welcome to eNewsBook!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for theuse of eNewsBook’s Website, located at https://enewsbook.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms andconditions. Do not continue to use eNewsBook if you do not agree to takeall of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions,Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”,”You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website andcompliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”,”Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”,”Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All termsrefer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary toundertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the mostappropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needsin respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordancewith and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the aboveterminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalizationand/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore asreferring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, eNewsBook and/or its licencors own theintellectual property rights for all material on eNewsBook. Allintellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this fromeNewsBook for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set inthese terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from eNewsBook
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from eNewsBook
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from eNewsBook
- Redistribute content from eNewsBook
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post andexchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website.eNewsBook does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior totheir presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views andopinions of eNewsBook,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect theviews and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. Tothe extent permitted by applicable laws, eNewsBook shall not be liablefor the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/orsuffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearanceof the Comments on this website.
eNewsBook reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to removeany Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causesbreach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and haveall necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right,including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any thirdparty;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous,offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasionof privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business orcustom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant eNewsBook a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce,edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of yourComments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without priorwritten approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in thesame manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listedbusinesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profitorganizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groupswhich may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or toother Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any waydeceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement orapproval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c)fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the followingtypes of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decidethat: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or toour accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have anynegative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility ofthe hyperlink compensates the absence of eNewsBook; and (d) the link isin the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:(a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship,endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products orservices; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above andare interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sendingan e-mail to eNewsBook. Please include your name, your organizationname, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of anyURLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of theURLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for aresponse.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked tothat makes sense within the context and format of content on the linkingparty’s site.
No use of eNewsBook’s logo or other artwork will be allowed forlinking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not createframes around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentationor appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on yourWebsite. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that isrising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that maybe interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes,otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of,any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or anyparticular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove alllinks to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amenthese terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. Bycontinuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and followthese linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason,you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will considerrequests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respondto you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, wedo not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensurethat the website remains available or that the material on the websiteis kept up to date.
Please read Disclaimer
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude allrepresentations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website andthe use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personalinjury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulentmisrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is notpermitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excludedunder applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section andelsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the precedingparagraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer,including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach ofstatutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on thewebsite are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any lossor damage of any nature.